I’m going to show you how to setup Yahoo Finance on a desktop and then on your phone so you can keep track of all your stocks. We’ll setup a portfolio and add some stocks (That have dividends) and then I’ll explain how to get a yahoo email and load the yahoo finance app on your phone. I think it’s the best app for the stock market!
Yahoo Finance mobile app
Yahoo Finance is a free stock tracker for Android and Iphone. … This investing app allows you to follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized finance news and alerts, so you can ensure you’re always fully briefed on the investment updates that you need to know about.
Why use this investing app?
– Track the performance of your personal stock market portfolio
– See detailed information about stock indices, from the Dow Jones in the US to the Nikkei in Asia
– Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized finance news
– Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
– Go beyond stocks quotes and track currencies, cryptocurrencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, ETFs and more
– Compare real-time stock quotes with interactive, full-screen live stock charts
– Sign in to view and edit your web investment portfolio on-the-go
– Get all the information you need for stock trading, including stock prices and updates on rising stocks and shares
– Track holdings performance
– Get notifications about important finance and economic news as it happens
– Use this stock tracker on any Android or Iphone
Yahoo Finance is the largest business and financial news site in the world, with unrivaled access to data, insights, and content.
Yahoo! Finance rolled out shortly after Yahoo!’s debut in 1994. Yahoo! bills its Finance portal as its industry-leading business and financial news product, and the service has evolved from its desktop origins to utilize mobile and tablet apps.
Yahoo! Finance has a stated mission to help users make informed decisions regarding investments and financial markets. It provides financial data and a wide array of applications to help users obtain detailed and current market information.
originally published at Retail - RSV News